Ok lets be honest here…… 2020 has definitely not gone the way any of us had hoped! But now that we are
Who are TJ Productions?
Established in Western Sydney in 2008, TJ Productions Professional service has grown over the years and now TJ Productions has successfully contributed to hundreds of weddings and special events. Owner/Operator Trevor (TJ) has personally been the Master of Ceremonies and DJ for over 330 Special Occasions and is the trusted Provider for Maze Group run Function Centres in Sydney
In early 2015 TJ Productions expanded to the NSW South Coast as owner/operator Trevor (TJ) and his family moved to the Ulladulla area, fulfilling a family dream. TJ Productions is excited to bring an outstanding entertainment service to this region.
Our philosophy all about our customers. “Your event, your way” We are happy to work with any function centre, for any type of event. We will make sure that your special event is the exact way you imagined it. Our Professional DJ and MC Services are used by many local function centres and are also available for private hire.
“Our entertainment service is less about simply playing music and more about creating an experience for our clients. The events that we provide entertainment for are lifetime focal points and highlights, and as such require attention to detail and professionalism” – TJ
In 2019 TJ Productions was nominated in the “Brides Choice Awards” for the Illawarra and South Coast. This meant our brides and grooms from the previous 12months had voted us as one of their top 5 wedding suppliers.
We were up against all companies who provide a DJ from Wollongong down to Eden on the Far South Coast. After nominations closed we were advised we had won a prize, based on the companies we were up against we thought we must be in a “top 5/10” category. We were stoked to have at least made it that far.
But to our surprise we hadn’t just got in the top 5 we had won!
In 2018 TJ Productions became an ethical wedding professional. This means we:
* Abide by all local and federal laws governing our industry
* Obtain and maintain all current licenses and certificates required by law
* Maintain adequate liability insurance
* Operate under current ABN
* Operate in an honest and ethical manner
* Treat all clients with respect, a sense of co-operation and sense of welfare*Personally and professionally treat peers and suppliers with the same respect we would wish to be treated
*With transparency, offer full disclosure to clients, any financial interest or payment, extending to and including monetary payment, exchange of service or value, referral or recommendation of service, products or venue.
* Have no expectation or demand of payment for referral or recommendation including commissions, gifts or kickbacks
* Truly and honestly represent business in all forms or marketing and advertising
*Have the best interests at heart of the client and the wedding industry in general
*Aim to maintain a standard of excellence in honesty, ethics and standards within the wedding industry and ultimately aim to improve and lift these standards